In year 3 we have been creating rainforests in a bottle. We talked about the different layers and the water cycle.
We have been learning about our bones and made skeletons using pasta and labelling them!
This morning a special delivery arrived by owl. Inside was a letter from Newt Scamander requesting our help in writing a report on a beast! The children are very excited and are already preparing by learning all about non-chronological reports.
Mr Wakefield and I thought it was only fitting that we dressed up with wizards today and I have had my wand at hand for any mischievous wizardry!
Really looking forward to the next few weeks and couldnt have timed it better with the film too!
Happy Beast hunting!!
Welcome to year 3. Your teacher this year is Mrs Behan.
Mrs Behan has two children who are nearly grown up. She loves to read and spend time on the beach!
Looking forward to the year ahead!
Welcome to Moorside Primary. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
A few quick tips before you delete this automated blog post:
- Make sure your first post is an exciting and engaging one!
- Ask your children what they think of the blog and what they would like to see on it. Act on their recommendations.
- Make sure your blog demonstrates to your children how much you personally love learning. Your example will be powerful.
- Celebrate your children’s achievements and consider them the primary audience for this blog.
- Use hyperlinks to connect your children with content from other classes around your school, other websites and other schools around the globe.
Commit these tips to memory and then delete them. They will self-destruct anyway if this blog exhibits any signs of being boring.
This blog will be what you make it. Enjoy!